Amy Schneider, P.E.
For over two decades, Amy Schneider has provided geotechnical engineering services to clients in Southeast Michigan and beyond for projects including high-rise buildings, schools, manufacturing, retail, commercial business complexes, bridges, and pavements. Additionally, Amy serves as Project Manager to oversee quality control observation and testing services on these jobs.
Amy also provides geotechnical and design services for structures associated with the telecommunications industry. She has served as Project Manager for thousands of communication tower projects throughout the Midwest, performing soil analysis and foundation design for guyed, free-standing, and monopole towers.
Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering – Tri-State University
- CREW Detroit – Previous Chair, Board Member, and Chapter Champion
Areas of Specialization:
- Geotechnical engineering for buildings and infrastructure
- Telecommunication tower foundation design and construction
- Construction Quality Control Observation and Testing
- Retaining wall and temporary earth design services
“G2 Consulting Group is a part of my family. I strive every day to provide everyone I work with and for the best possible guidance and product. G2 takes great pride in the work we do and that pride is reflected in the outstanding service we provide our clients.”