Bruce Wilberding, P.E.
Bruce Wilberding is a Principal at G2 Consulting Group and was a founding partner of the firm in 1994. In his role, Bruce oversees all aspects of Construction Engineering Services. He coordinates and administers department activities including staff, budgeting, marketing, operations, quality assurance, engineering review, and project management.
Bruce also oversees laboratory testing services in connection with construction projects for aggregates, concrete, and bituminous materials from the Troy, MI, office. Accredited through AASHTO, these laboratories maintain the necessary quality systems manual and demonstrate procedural proficiency for AASHTO R18, ASTM C1077, and ASTM E329 accreditation.
Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering – Michigan State University
- City of Troy Brownfield Redevelopment Authority – (Former) Chair
- Michigan Concrete Association
- Michigan Asphalt Paving Association
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- Association of American State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO)
Areas of Specialization:
- Construction Materials Engineering
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance
- Pavement Engineering
“G2 is our people. Our employment culture fosters individuality, and our employees flourish in an environment where they assume responsibility for project results and client relationships.”