Jason Stoops, P.E.
Jason Stoops is an Associate and the Ann Arbor Office Manager at G2. Over his 20-year career, he has provided geotechnical engineering for many new construction projects in the Greater Detroit / Ann Arbor area including office buildings, retail developments, schools, residential developments and building additions.
Bachelor of Science, Civil and Environmental Engineering – University of Michigan • Master of Science, Civil Engineering – University of Michigan
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE): Past President SE Branch
- Geo-Institute Legislative Committee Chair
- Geoprofessional Business Association (GBA)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) of Michigan
- Engineering Society of Detroit
- American Council of Engineering Companies Michigan
Areas of Specialization:
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Pavement Engineering
- Construction Quality Control Observation and Testing
“I’ve personally wanted to get back to Ann Arbor since I left in 2001. Our Ann Arbor team is focused on helping G2 earn an even bigger role in the exciting development activities at the University and in the broader business community.”