Mark Smolinski, P.E.
Mark Smolinski is a Principal at G2 Consulting Group and was a founding partner of the firm in 1994. In his role, Mark oversees G2’s Environmental Consulting Group and Business Development. He is focused on building and maintaining relationships with our clients and partners. Additionally, Mark manages environmental and geotechnical aspects of several wireless communication market build outs across the country.
Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering – Michigan Technological University
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC)
- National Director
- President and Treasurer
- Member, Board of Directors (1996-2001, 2006-2009)
- Political Action Committee Chair
- ACEC Life / Health Trust Board of Trustees (2013-present)
Areas of Specialization:
- Client Management
- Large Project Scope Development
- Environmental Risk Assessment / Management
“Our clients expect G2 to positively impact each project. How do we succeed? Creative engineering and continual collaboration. Bottom line, we positively impact our client’s pocketbook.”