Mark Stapleton, P.E.
Mark Stapleton has been performing geotechnical engineering for more than 30 years including design, report preparation, plans and specifications preparation, proposal preparation, geotechnical instrumentation design and installation, and contract negotiations.
Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering – Michigan State University
- Michigan Infrastructure and Transportation Association
Areas of Specialization:
- Heavy underground construction
- Design of deep tunnels and shafts
- Deep foundation designs
- Instrumentation program design and installation
- Dewatering system designs
- Multichannel Analysis of Surface Waves
“Our construction engineering expertise equips us to provide engineering recommendations that are constructible and are compatible with the ground conditions encountered. If you have to wish a structure into the ground, the recommendation is useless.”