Thomas A. McDonald
Tom has more than 32 years of providing detailed Environmental Due Diligence and Industrial Hygiene Services. He directs a multidisciplinary team of professionals who provide environmental consulting services.
Tom’s project experience includes:
- Managed numerous due diligence services associated with property acquisition including: Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) and Phase II ESAs on over 5,000 properties.
- Prepared numerous Baseline Environmental Assessments and Due Care Plans.
- Conducted numerous hazardous building materials evaluations including large scale demolition projects.
- Managed numerous National Environmental Policy Act Compliance Reviews and Environmental Assessments.
- Prepared site-specific health and safety plans.
Bachelor of Science, Industrial Health and Safety – Oakland University
- Michigan Association of Environmental Professionals (MAEP)
- ASTM Subcommittee E-50.02 Member
- Michigan Wireless Association (MWA)
Areas of Specialization:
- Environmental Compliance and Regulatory specialist for the telecommunications industry
- Environmental due diligence services for numerous aspects of property acquisition
- Indoor Air Quality professional, with concentrations on Sick Building Syndrome evaluations, water intrusion (mold) issue studies, and industrial hygiene studies
- Hazardous building materials evaluations